- information about the Year 10 content
- explanation of the student learning experience in the online environment
- the educational rationale behind the learning process
- four units of Year 10 lesson content
- matrices showing content mapped to the Australian Curriculum
- summary of Years 7, 8 and 9 content
- explanation of the student rewards structureAbout the series:
The WordFlyers Teacher Guide series explores the key features of Blake eLearning's WordFlyers website.About the WordFlyers Program:WordFlyers is a brand-new Australian-made secondary literacy program that has been created by the same company that brought you Mathletics. WordFlyers builds and consolidates students' literacy essentials – so you can spend more time developing their higher-order skills.
- Scaffolded teaching approach that focuses on learning and practice.
- Correlated to the Literacy and Language strands of the Australian Curriculum, with a curriculum matrix for easy mapping.
- Contextualised literacy skills can be practised with a particular focus on improving students' understanding of grammar and reading comprehension.
- Automated online marking means you receive instant updates on class and individual achievements.
- Developed and written by a Blake Education team of experienced literacy educators.
- Publishers of the bestselling Instant Lessons and Achieve! series.
For more information, please visit: www.wordflyers.com.au
View ACARA disclaimer
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions
for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education