Maths in the Asia Pacific is a collection of student work sheets that feature the application of mathematical knowledge and skills in various real-world contexts. Travel, art, history, animals and geography are some of the topics used to provide fresh approaches for teaching Australian Curriculum content.
The work sheets are designed for students in years 7–10. The CD-ROM contains the whole book in PDF format which is ideal for projection on the interactive whiteboard, and answers are included to make marking and assessment quick and easy.
- Number lines
- Fractions and percentages
- Time, distance and speed
- Calculating rates
- Reading and interpreting data
- Simplifying and applying ratios
- Tessellations, line symmetry and rotational symmetry
- Length, perimeter, area and volume
- Solving problems using 12-hour and 24-hour time
- Calculating means and percentages
About this series:
Each book in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile work sheet activities which may be photocopied for student use. They are unique in providing the highest learning outcomes with instant usability.
Use them to supplement your existing resources, to extend student capabilities for revision purposes, or for class work when the regular teacher is absent.
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education