Instant Lessons - Food Technology titles have been written to assist Years 7-10 Technology and Food Technology teachers to develop lessons about food service and catering. Each unit of work is an ideal supplement for a regular lesson, suitable for homework or revision, and can be left for a class when a regular teacher is absent.
Activity types are varied and include cloze tasks, completing tables, interpreting data, responding to an article, true-or-false activities, developing debate points, a find-a-word activity, short answers and responding to design briefs. Teachers can use the design briefs as a group activity or for individual students to complete.
Food service and catering content includes:
- The food services and catering industry
- Legal responsibilities
- Menu planning considerations
- Recipe development
- Purchasing systems
- Food service and catering
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education