Instant Lessons - Interpreting Data in Senior Biology includes self-contained units of work that will refine students’ ability to read, describe, analyse, manipulate and interpret data. Students will create diagrams, complete tables and form thoughtful written responses. Each unit follows a stepped process that will ensure that students develop appropriate science method skills. Extended answers have been included to assist with marking and to promote a complete understanding of the topic.
- Global warming – possible impacts on the Pacific
- Invasive plants and their control
- Exogenesis and the origin of life on Earth
- The platypus – a case study
- Water quality
- Crocodiles – a case of arrested development?
- Crop yields
- Chronic heart failure
- Australian megafauna
- Neurones and nerves
- The brain
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic
- Away to target student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education