Literacy Games - Lower - Book 3
8 games (6—7yrs)
- reading CVC words
- identifying missing initial blends
- identifying missing diagraphs
- reading high frequency words
- creating compound words
- identifying contractions
- adding inflections
- identifying punctuation
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The games in these books are self-contained and portable. Students can work in small groups to practise key literacy skills. Once teachers have assembled the colourful and fun games they have a classroom resource that will last for years.
Each book contains full-colour materials to construct the easy-to-make games. The books also include instructions for assembling and playing the games as well as a reproducible work sheet and skills’ checklist for each game.
This series is an ideal companion to the Reading Assessment Tasks series, as each game targets specific literacy areas, enabling students to improve their skills in an easy and fun way.
View ACARA disclaimer
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions
for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education