The 40 Text and Activity Cards are divided into three levels:
- 15 Beginning level
- 15 Consolidating level
- 10 Extending level
This resource also includes:
- 28 photocopiable Work Sheets
- Student and teacher centre checklists
All of the colour pages in this book are designed to be removed and laminated to provide you with a durable classroom resource that can be used for many years.
This colourful 3-book series is a spectacular addition to the Blake’s best-selling Learning Centre range and has been written by Australian authors, Victoria Hazell and Fiona Jackson. Each of the three books in the series provides 40 levelled Text Cards from a wide variety of dynamic fiction and non-fiction text types.
The pages can be removed and laminated and each Text Card has an Activity Card on the reverse side. The Activity Cards feature tasks designed to help students engage fully with the texts and uses a range of comprehension questions. The writing activities support the texts and are tailored to suit the reading level of the students.
The 40 text and activity cards are divided into three levels:
- 15 Beginning level (the easiest level)
- 15 Consolidating level (higher level than beginning level)
- 10 Extending level (to challenge confident readers)
Students can use these cards to work independently, or in pairs, to develop their comprehension and writing skills. Each Activity Card is also supported by photocopiable work sheets. Answers for the Activity Card questions and work sheets are provided for the teacher as well as student activity checklists.
View ACARA disclaimer
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions
for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education