Targeting Handwriting Interactively
The Targeting Handwriting Interactively CD-ROM contains all the tools schools will need to teach their states’ handwriting using an interactive whiteboard. Each handwriting movement is animated on screen and supported by activities to assist students with their letter formation and fluency.
The program is divided into five simple menus:
1. Basic Letter menu — downstroke patterns, hopping patterns, wave patterns and numerals.
2. Exits and Entries menu — exits, rounded entries, pointed entries, letters that change.
3. Joining menu — diagonal joins, drop-on joins, horizontal joins, up-sweeping joins, letters that don’t join.
4. Pencil grip and paper position menu — animated demonstrations.
5. Work sheet menu — practice pages for numerals and each letter’s plain script, exits and entries and joining.
Targeting Handwriting Interactively can be used to support the teaching of handwriting with any workbook series or as a stand-alone resource for non-text schools. The purchase price includes a network licence for single campus use.
Minimum requirements :
PC: P4 1.4Ghz or faster processor running Windows XP or Windows 7.
Mac: G5 or better processor running OS X 10.4 or higher
(note this product will not run on OS X 10.3 or lower).