Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN*-Style Numeracy
The Maximising Test Results NAPLAN*-style Numeracy series focuses on the key skills and knowledge assessed in typical NAPLAN*-style numeracy tests. Each book contains four, new, full-length tests, which can be photocopied and given to students to prepare them for the yearly NAPLAN* tests. The first test is annotated with ‘things to know’, ‘hints’, ‘tips’ and ‘traps’, which guide students through the questions, helping them to understand the test format and question requirements and avoid common pitfalls.
The two new titles below have an attached CD-ROM including a PDF version of the title (ideal for use on the IWB):
Maximising Test Results - Solving NAPLAN*-style word problems Year 7 Numeracy
Maximising Test Results - Solving NAPLAN*-style word problems Year 9 Numeracy
- Helps students to familiarise themselves with the multiple-choice test format
- Thorough revision of key mathematical skills
- As homework, revision, to supplement a lesson or for ongoing assessment
- For when a regular teacher is absent
Teaching benefits and features:
- Four new and complete tests that will make pre-test preparation easy
- One test includes hints and tips to help students avoid the common traps that they may encounter in tests
- A quick way to target student weaknesses
lnstant Lessons Quality ready-to-use resources
Each book in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile work sheet activities that may be photocopied for student use. They are unique in providing the highest learning outcomes with instant usability.
Maximising Test Results: NAPLAN*-style Literacy Tests >
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake Education independently of Australian Governments.