Targeting Grammar - Lower Primary downloadable pdf version (9,763 KB) presents detailed knowledge of the grammar of English and its application in spoken and written language, relevant to this level of schooling. It sets forth a meta-language, which both teacher and students can use to examine and explore language, leading to deeper understandings and improved technique.
About the series:
The sections provide teaching information and background notes on each grammar concept, as well as:
- Suggestions for ways to introduce specific grammar concepts to students.
- Exploring ideas to build understanding.
- Photocopiable work sheets designed to develop the technical aspects of grammar and its application.
- Assessment pages with allocated marks to allow teachers to evaluate, analyse and pinpoint area of individual and class need. Marking grids to record these results are provided in the front of each book.
The back section of each book also provides the following additional support material:
- Games to develop the meta-language students need to use and understand grammar. They’re fun too!
- Task cards to be copied and laminated for use in literacy centres or by students who require further practice.
- Word banks –useful lists of antonyms, collective nouns, homophones and many more.
- Answers for all work sheets, assessment pages and task cards.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once purchased.
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education