Instant Lessons - Literacy in Geography Years 7 - 8 revises and simplifies core concepts which can often present problems to otherwise enthusiastic geographers. Using these resources, teachers can support students to become comfortable with the vocabulary of Geography, build skills in using an atlas, employ a range of research tools, and work with data and statistics.
- Australia's natural environment
- About Antarctica
- What geographers do
- Transforming a table into a graph
- The built environment
- Active citizenship
- Australia's oceans and seas
- Fahrenheit to celsius
- The Earth's ozone layer
- Desert environment
- The water cycle of the wetlands
- Rainforest environments
- Endangered Species
About this series:
Each book in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile work sheet activities which may be photocopied for student use. They are unique in providing the highest learning outcomes with instant usability.
Use them to supplement your existing resources, to extend student capabilities, for revision purposes, or for class work when a regular teacher is absent.
• Supplementary classroom lessons
• Homework activities
• Reinforcement of learning
• Extension work for advanced students
• Preparation for assessment
• Exam revision
• Creative teaching ideas
• Developing greater student interest and understanding
• A fresh approach to a topic
• A way to target student weaknesses
• Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education