Activities designed to assist students to interpret, manipulate and analyse biological data whilst relating the task to theoretical knowledge. Teachers will find the activities in this book useful as supplementary material for practical work, as materials for relief teachers or as homework.
- Murray river ecosystem
- Food web data
- Environmental conditions and sand hopper populations
- Nest predation in Australian urban environments
- Spontaneous generation cell theory and scientific process
- Size of cells and organelles
- Light and photosynthesis
- Using radioactive carbon to trace the path of carbon in plants.
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education