Activity types are varied and include cloze tasks, completing tables, interpreting data, responding to an article, true-or-false activities, developing debate points, a find-a-word activity, short answers and responding to design briefs. Teachers can use the design briefs as a group activity or for individual students to complete.
All the work sheets are included as a PDF on the attached CD-ROM, making them ideal resources for use on interactive whiteboards.
Food for special needs and occasions content includes:
- Circumstances leading to special food needs
- Supporting people with special food needs
- Planning and preparing special foods
- Historical and cultural influences on food
- Food for special occasions
- Menu planning for special occasions
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group workTerms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions
for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education