Links are made between biology theory and the lives of teenagers and their interests. Topics explore the human body, the environment and lifestyle issues.
Ecosystems and Living Things topics:
- Characteristics of living things
- Cell theory
- Cell organelles
- Cell chemicals
- Endotherms and ectotherms
- Competing species
- Natural selection
- Comparative anatomy
- Evolution of the horse
- Components of ecosystems
- The local environment
- Graphing task-ants, bacteria, mouse plagues,
growth in offspring, height, antibiotics and disease.
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education