Forensic Science Hypothetical: The Death of Barnaby Hill by best-selling author Jeannette Jolley provides photocopiable work sheets containing all the information and evidence that students need to solve a crime involving death.
Students apply their science skills to a real world example of crime, and teachers can thoroughly assess what their class has learnt through an extended hands-on task.
Students will enjoy investigating who committed the crime using key elements of forensic science such as collecting and examining evidence; analysing hairs fibres and handwriting; and eliminating suspects.
- Crime scenes and the examination of them
- Interpreting maps
- Analysing witness and suspect statements
- Recording and comparing shoe prints and tyre marks
- Inspecting hairs, fibres and handwriting evidence
- The skills of taking fingerprints and eliminating suspects
- Interpreting a post mortem report
- Testing inks with chromatography
Terms and Conditions:- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education