The activities in Instant Lessons For Senior Maths Book 5 have been thoroughly tested in the classroom by the authors and are specially designed to lead students in easy steps through areas that traditionally cause them difficulty.
Students will meet questions requiring good graphical skills and an understanding of concepts, and will apply theory to realistic situations. Several styles of activities have been incorporated in this book including worksheets for individual students, classroom activities for group work or individual study and creative teaching ideas to promote interest and understanding.
- Factorisation, classification and expansion
- Expansions of log statements
- Log and index laws
- Parallel and perpendicular lines classification
- Parabolas, graphs and equations
- Using the discriminant
- Investigating motion
- Integration and differentiation
- Geometric series
- Parabola language
- Extensive revision and assignment tasks
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education