Assignments in Junior Measurement Book 4 provides a systematic and comprehensive coverage of selected topics from the junior mathematics curriculum. The work sheets include definitions, review pages, formulas, and answers for time efficient marking.
There are minimal examples or explanations as teachers have different methods or working that they would like their students to follow.
- Review of trigonometry of right angled triangles
- Exact ratios for 30°, 45° and 60°
- Ratios for angles greater than 90°
- The Sine Rule - Finding the length of a side and the size of an angle
- The Cosine Rule - Finding the length of a side and the size of an angle
- Problems involving two triangles
- Area of a triangle
- Practical application of trigonometry - radial surveys
- Graphs of y = sinx, y = cosx and y = tanx
- Simple trigonometric equations
- Trigonometric relationships
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education