Assignments in Junior Measurement Book 3 provides a systematic and comprehensive coverage of selected topics from the junior mathematics curriculum. The work sheets include definitions, review pages, formulas, and answers for time efficient marking.
There are minimal examples or explanations as teachers have different methods or working that they would like their students to follow.
- Introduction to the tangent ratio, sine ratio and cosine ratio
- Finding the length of the side and of an angle - tangent, sine and cosine ratios
- Finding the length of the hypotenuse
- Mixed problems
- Ratios of angles - Degrees and minutes, tangent, sine and cosine ratios
- Finding lengths of sides - Angles in degrees and minutes
- Finding sizes of angles - Angles in degrees and minutes
- Angles of elevation and depression
- Applications of trigonometry
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education