Assignments in Junior Measurement Book 2 provides teachers with a flexible supplementary resource in Measurement for students at the junior secondary level. Book 2 focuses on volume and surface area of 3D shapes.
The photocopiable worksheets contain a range of activities that enable students to test, extend and practise their knowledge of measurement. The work sheets include definitions, review pages, formulas, and answers for time efficient marking.
- Volume of a right, rectangular and triangular prism
- Volume of a pyramid, cylinder and cone
- Volume of a sphere
- Surface areas of a rectangular and triangular prism
- Surface area of a pyramid, cylinder, sphere and cone
- Equivalent units
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
Supplementary classroom lessons
Reinforcement of learning
Extension work for advanced students
Preparation for assessment
Creative teaching ideas
Developing greater student interest and understanding
A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
A way of targeting student weaknesses
Suitable for individual or group work
A variety of activities for home study
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education