VIEW & DO — English
The View & Do series' are fantastic teacher resources for English.
View & Do English Lesson Starters: each book in this series contains eight fun, yet challenging, English lesson starters that explore spelling, punctuation and grammar. Each lesson is introduced to the students via a short, humorous video clip that presents the English task in a real-life setting. This clip can be shown on a television or whiteboard, and contains prompts for pausing at the appropriate times.
- Correlations to the F-6 Australian Curriculum Content Descriptions and Achievement Standards
- A summary of the key concepts covered in each episode and suggested questions
- Background information for each English topic covered
- Photocopiable work sheets to support each episode
- An assessment rubric for each task
- Worked solutions for all Tasks and Challenge
View & Do - Interactive whiteboard charts program: contains a wealth of content and activities. They are teacher friendly, colourful, great value for money and allow both teacher and student to interact with the text and animations. The quality curriculum based content and vibrant images make the product very visual, engaging and encouraging — a whole class involvement. The View & Do - Interactive whiteboard charts CD can be installed on your school network, individual classroom computers or used on an interactive whiteboard