Practical Experiments in Physics provides teachers will easy-to-complete innovative practical Physical experiments for senior students. Each experiment contains step-by-step instructions, diagrams and helpful suggestions to the teacher to ensure the experiment runs smoothly. Answers to questions and expected results have been provided where appropriate.
- Using Voltmeters and Ammeters
- Voltage Drops around a Circuit
- Electric Currents in Circuits
- Ohmic Resistance and Ohm’s Law
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- The Capacitor
- The Diode
- Equilibrium, Static and Sliding Friction
- Springs and Hooke’s Law
- Half-Life Simulation
- Measuring the Speed of Sound
- Variation of Sound Intensity with Distance
- Water Temperature Curve
- Specific Latent Heat of Fusion of Ice.