Each experiment includes introductory information, and is structured according to an aim, hypothesis, equipment required, safety rules, method, results, analysis of results and conclusion. Book 4 focuses on genetics and evolution.
- Teacher's notes and useful websites
- Extraction of DNA from onions
- Modelling DNA molecule and DNA replication
- Modelling protein synthesis
- Types of inheritance
- Pedigree analysis
- Dihybrid inheritance in corn
- Patterns of evolution
- Natural selection in peppered moths
- Adaptive radiation of finches and tortoises in Galapagos Islands
- Comparison of primate features.