Maximising Test Results - NAPLAN*-Style Literacy
The Maximising Test Results NAPLAN*style Literacy series includes annotated activity sheets that analyse and teach students the key skills and knowledge assessed in a typical NAPLAN* literacy test. The books also include a full-length test that can be photocopied and given to students.
Students are guided through the annotated work sheets with tips such as: ‘things to know’, ‘hints’, ‘traps’ and ‘tricks’ — helping them to fully understand the test format and what each question requires.
Teaching benefits and features:
- Great short-cut ideas and useful suggestions to help students answer questions
- A quick way to target student weaknesses
- Annotated pages include definitions and theory to reinforce key literacy skills
- Answers are provided to assist with time-efficient preparation and marking
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake Education independently of Australian Governments.