MASSIVE & CRAZY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS - GAME OF SKILL
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to all residents of Australia who are fans of the official Blake Education Facebook Page or Blake Education Instagram account. Employees and the families of Blake Education and participating bookstores are ineligible to participate.
3a. Facebook entry into the competition is via the Blake Education’s Facebook Page
. Contestants must like our page and submit a caption in response to the question: “Why would your students LOVE the Readers’ Theatre book pack?” via Facebook with the hashtag #MassiveCrazy2016. All valid entries submitted during the specified Competition Period will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize. This competition is in no way affiliated with, or endorsed by, Facebook.
3b. Instagram entry into the competition is via the Blake Education’s Instagram Account
. Contestants must follow our account, and submit a caption in response to the question: “Why would your students LOVE the Readers’ Theatre book pack?” via Instagram by reposting our competition image with the hashtag #MassiveCrazy2016. All valid entries submitted during the specified Competition Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize. This competition is in no way affiliated with, or endorsed by, Instagram.
4. Entrants may enter the competition draw as many times as they wish. A competition entry is only valid if all requirements are met.
5.The Competition Period commences 3 November 2016 – 17 November 2016.
6. The grand prize for each Instagram and Facebook winner is a Readers’ Theatre 1 Lower, Middle and Upper Primary book pack valued at $125.85 RRP
7. The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $251.17 RRP.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Blake Education reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
10. Freight charges will be covered by Blake Education to deliver prizes to winners only.
11. Prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer and not available on 30-Day preview.
12. The prize draw will take place on 18 November 2016 at 10:00am at Blake Education, 655 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt NSW 2040. Winner selection will be based on a valid entry, with all requirements met, that clearly responds to the question: "Why would your students LOVE the Readers’ Theatre book pack?". Judges will deem the winner based on the best response. The winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram at the end of the competition conducted.
13. If prizes are not claimed within: 28 days after the draw, a redraw will be held on 22 December 2016 at 10:00am at Blake Education Office 655 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040.
14. Blake Education reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Blake Education reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
15. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Blake Education.
17. All entries will be the property of Blake Education. The information entrants provide will be used by Blake Education for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and may, for this purpose, disclose information as required to Australia regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Blake Education and its related subsidiaries may use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. To opt out of receiving marketing and promotional information, simply unlike our Facebook Page or unfollow our Instagram account.
Blake Education is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
Participants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Blake Education.
18. Blake Education:
BLAKE EDUCATION PTY LTD
ABN: 50 074 266 023
PO BOX Locked Bag 2022, Glebe NSW 2037
Phone: 03 9558 4433
Promotions under these terms and conditions will commence on 3 November 2016 and will finish on 22 December 2016