This Teaching Guide is a valuable resource that helps you to get the most out of the Gigglers Red series. The comprehensive range of activities reinforces essential skills and strategies in a variety of fun-filled, interesting ways.
The resources include:
- An Overview of each Story
- Comprehensive Guided Reading Discussion Points
- Four Blackline Masters for each story that integrate grammar, word study, comprehension, text types and fun activities
- Extra Activities that link to other Key Learning Areas
- A Complete Unit of work developed around the Focus Book
- Daily Bread, that can be used for Assessment or as part of a Student's Portfolio.
Gigglers is a wonderful series of full-colour chapter books. These eight funny stories are easy to read and full of fun. Each carefully levelled book allows your students to experience reading success as they gain the skills they need to become confident, eager readers.