Instant Lessons - Literacy in Geography Years 9 - 10 presents more challenging concepts and activities in comparison to Instant Lessons - Literacy in Geography Years 7 - 8 which revises and simplifies core concepts which can often present problems to otherwise enthusiastic geographers. Using these resources, teachers can support students to become comfortable with the vocabulary of Geography, build skills in using an atlas, employ a range of research tools, and work with data and statistics.
- The Asia-Pacific region
- Indigenous Australians
- Emergency relief
- Graphs, charts and tables
- Research and data collection
- Climate change and statistics
- Meeting global challenges
- The World's water resources
- World Heritage sites
- Threatened habits
- Citizenship and human rights
- Sustainable development
About this series:
Each book in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile work sheet activities which may be photocopied for student use. They are unique in providing the highest learning outcomes with instant usability.
Use them to supplement your existing resources, to extend student capabilities, for revision purposes, or for class work when a regular teacher is absent.
• Supplementary classroom lessons
• Homework activities
• Reinforcement of learning
• Extension work for advanced students
• Preparation for assessment
• Exam revision
• Creative teaching ideas
• Developing greater student interest and understanding
• A fresh approach to a topic
• A way to target student weaknesses
• Suitable for individual or group work
Terms and Conditions:
- Please choose carefully as this product cannot be refunded once PDF has been downloaded.
- This downloadable PDF does not contain the CD Rom from the hard copy version
- Credit card orders only; this product cannot be purchased on 30 Day Preview or School Invoice.
View the CAL+ Terms and Conditions for use of downloadable PDFs by Blake Education