Achievement Standards Assessment - English Comprehension Year 3 has been developed to fully support implementation of the English Comprehension Achievement Standards for Year 3 outlined in the Australian curriculum. Containing 36 assessment tests and a four-page test for the end of each term, this book helps teachers identify the learning ability and level of individual students.
About the series:
The assessments in the Achievement Standards Assessment - English Comprehension series fully support implementation of the English Comprehension Achievement Standards for Years 1–6. Each title includes a CD-ROM of IWB-friendly, interactive PDFs of the whole book that can be installed on your school network, and student result logs.
Included assessments can be used in a number of ways:
- Weekly for the whole class
- distributing the test to each student
- using an interactive whiteboard to display the test and going through each question with the whole class
- installing the tests on your school network for students to complete using the interactive PDFs and saving their results
- Matching a test to a teacher’s classroom program
- Working with small groups that require support
- sharing the reading of the questions
- asking for oral answers
- keenly observing students’ progress
- Individual students complete a test with teacher/teacher aide assistance